Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
BlueWater’s applies exceptional knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise, coupled with direct, relevant logistics experience in areas such as transportation management, freight and inventory management, materials handling, and order fulfillment. Our experience in property management, warehouse, shipping, receiving, and asset management provides expert logistics support for our clients.
Specific focus areas where we have proven experience include:
- Logistics Lifecycle (Receiving, Storage, Staging, Shipping, Disposal)
- COMSEC Storage and Shipping
- Warehouse and Cargo Optimization
- Inventory Management and Audit Reporting
- COMSEC Records Management
- Asset Management Systems (Sunflower, Distributed INFOSEC Accounting System, Red Prairie Warehouse Management System, Defense Property Accountability System)
Representative clients and performance includes:
- DISA Network Services – BlueWater provides logistics support to execute the DISN Release and Deployment Process through the management of 1M pieces of communications equipment valued in excess of $500M in our 50,000 sq. ft. warehouse. Our team manages worldwide logistical operations associated with the receipt, storage, testing, asset management, staging, shipping, IT service support, and administration required to deploy information technology in support of DISA global operations.
- U.S. Air Force Integrated Communications – BlueWater enables the centralized asset management processes through tracking receipts, distribution, installation, and recovery of legacy HW assets. Remedy work order templates developed by our team increase visibility and control of assets by establishing work order tickets early in the procurement process when “just-in-time” equipment arrives at the warehouse.
- For DISA Network Services – BlueWater provides property equipment management support to include planning, scheduling, tracking, and documenting the logistical movement of property assets and warehouse maintenance activities for deployed equipment at more than 500 locations worldwide. Our team assisted the Property Management Team in reducing the backlog of unreconciled transactions in preparation for a third-party audit.