SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
The Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) established the Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) as the Navy’s electronic platform for supplying support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
BlueWater is a small business prime on SeaPort-e; this Navy task ordering contract is available for use to access BlueWater service by all of the Navy's Systems Commands including: NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, NAVFAC, ONR, SSP, SPAWAR, MSC, and the USMC. This contract vehicle is efficient and provides flexibility to its Navy users.
As a small business prime on this contract, BlueWater has been awarded to perform across all functional areas supported by SeaPort-e in ALL Geographic Zones covered by this contract.
Team Members / Experience
American Operations Corporation (AOC): www.aocwins.com
AOC Global Services: www.aocglobalservices.com
Computer Sciences Corporation: www.csc.com
District Furniture Repair Inc. Eagle Systems: www.eaglesystems.com
Platinum Solutions Inc.: www.platinumsolutions.com
Professional Project Services (Pro2Serve): www.pro2serve.com
SAS Institute Inc.: www.sas.com
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC): www.saic.com
BlueWater's Quality Assurance Program
BlueWater defines its QA program in a Quality Management System (QMS). The QMS is structured to comply with the conditions set forth in the International Standard ISO 9001:2008. BlueWater's measure of success for quality is customer satisfaction, which will continue to be the key to our competitiveness for our future. BlueWater will use our QMS to do a good job, the first time, every time and we will strive to continually improve our QMS. BlueWater is in the process of receiving an independently certified ISO 9001:2008 compliant organization. The fundamental parts of our QMS are based on a "process-approach." We are a support services contractor committed to:
- Identifying the processes required for product realization we call the QMS processes,
- Determining the sequence and interaction of our QMS processes,
- Determining the criteria and methods needed to ensure the effective operation and control of these processes,
- Ensuring the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes,
- Monitoring, measuring and analyzing these defined processes and
- Implementing the action necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement.
- Level 1: QMS Manual
- Level 2: QMS Procedures
- Level 3. QMS Work Instructions and Other Documents
- Level 4: Records (Proof of Levels 1, 2 and 3.)
Program Manager/Quality Assurance
For detailed information on how BlueWater can meet your needs using this contract, please contact: